I love sunflowers, tulips, and ranunculus. Having said this, I am thinking: Isn't every flower so fantastic? It is hard to believe and miraculous to me that all of their wild colors and strong stems just shoot right out from nature. I am looking forward to reading everyone's favorites.
Hi Green Roofers! The simulation that Beth showed at Community Unity Day got me thinking. This will be amazing when it's finished.But we must have color up there. I love roses or lilies that will bloom all summer long!
My favorite flower is the Black Orchid. Google a picture and see for yourself!
ReplyDeleteI am really excited about the developing Greenroof. This terraforming project will be awesome. I look forward to the work we will do here.
I love sunflowers, tulips, and ranunculus. Having said this, I am thinking: Isn't every flower so fantastic? It is hard to believe and miraculous to me that all of their wild colors and strong stems just shoot right out from nature. I am looking forward to reading everyone's favorites.
ReplyDeleteHi Green Roofers! The simulation that Beth showed at Community Unity Day got me thinking. This will be amazing when it's finished.But we must have color up there. I love roses or lilies that will bloom all summer long!
ReplyDelete